Gaiter Face Mask MADE IN USA - My Professional Plumber
The masks are machine washable and we recommend washing them AT LEAST once daily.
Fabric is laundered prior to construction. All masks are gaiters in a clean environment with all the necessary precautions taken.
These are NOT N95 masks. Those are in short supply and are strictly reserved for medical personnel.
- Face masks are not advertised as or claimed to be medical or surgical masks, or for use in medical facilities and are meant to be used in combination with a surgical/medical mask to extend its service life by adding relatively effective extra layers of protection. Proper mask use and handwashing hygiene must be exercised by the user at all times
- Wear a mask if you are coughing or sneezing.
- Masks are effective only when used in combination with frequent hand-cleaning with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- If you wear a mask, then you must know how to use it and dispose of it properly.
- Before putting on a mask, clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- Cover your mouth and nose with the mask and make sure there are no gaps between your face and the mask.
- Avoid touching the mask while using it; if you do, clean your hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- Replace the mask with a new one as soon as it is damp
- To remove the mask: remove it from behind (do not touch the front of the mask); discard immediately in a closed bin; clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- You can wash and reuse these masks.
- These specific masks do not have filters or the option to use filters